Friday, October 2, 2009

Isn't she lovely, our B5 blue baby



The car, not a real girl.  This is our new car.  It's a '09 Dodge Challenger in B5 blue.  A real throw back to the '70's but the engine purrs instead of roars.  My husband, Steve is the one in the hat in the far side.  He was like a kid at Christmas.  Even though he tried to hide it I could tell how excited he was.  He ordered it from the Dealership several months ago and then the dealership we ordered it from went bankrupt and closed.  He was like a lost puppy and was just sure someone else was going to get his car.  He had kind of given up hope, when we received a call from the dealer who was working with us called and assured him it was still coming and he would get it because his name was on the build sheet.  We had to go pick it up at a different dealership, but it is home now and safely tucked away in the garage.  By the way, I have wanted that garage cleaned for about 3 years.  I told him if I had known tha was what it was going to take to get the garage cleaned out, I might have let him get one sooner! My car sill does not sit in the garage, but maybe by next week I will oficially have a parking spot in the garage as well.  Let the good times roll.  It is so fun to get a new car.  She has already gotten a car wash 2 times and it has only been 3 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment