Sunday, October 4, 2009

World Card Making Day (WCMD)


Here is the first card I made yesterday for WCMD.  This is based on a card design from the CTMH book "Wishes".  All the colors and papers are CTMH.  Colors are Juniper, Creme Brulee, Olive and Tulip (and undertones of blush)  Stamp sets are Holiday Trinkets and Holiday Comentary.

This card uses the same paperpack and I tried to show the versatility of this pack to be used for more than just Christmas.  The little gifts are from the stamp set that comes with the Jingle cardmaking kit for this paperpack.  The Happy Brithday is from the stamp set For every occassion. 
 I was out of the loop and did not know that Oct. 3rd was WCMD (world card making day)  but to me any day is a good day to make cards so as soon as I found out I set to work.  Better to post late than to miss the opportunity all together right?  Enoy and I will be back soon with more Christmas card ideas.  I also hope to post some ideas and instructions this month.  So be sure to check back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment