Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall is in the air!



I worked the last long weekend of the summer and I am sitting here this morning finishing my fist cup of coffee. In honor of the crisp fall air I added some cinnamon, allspice and pumpkin pie spice to my brew and savored the unofficial entry' into the fall. I have apples to pick from my tree out back and we have been enjoying the plums my neighbor brought us last week. I would have to say that fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the fresh fruits and vegetables and the colors. It is one of the seasons in Colorado that can be long and slow, or can be abruptly interrupted by an early snow. I am always ready to see the seasons change, but I am hoping for a long slow crisp fall with more days filled with fresh coffee with my own fall mixture of spices added in, MMMMMM. In honor of my love of coffee I also ordered some really cute stamp sets from Verve stamps. I have been following the Mojo Monday posts and every time I saw the posts with the little tea pots and coffee cups I wanted them so I finally ordered them last night. In this world of instant gratification I am sitting here already wishing they were here NOW. I am sure as soon as they arrive I will bust out some new cards. I will be sure to post them to show my new treasures. Now that I have finished that first cup, caught up with the daily news and had my toast and peanut butter I am off to walk the dog. Thats her at the top of my post. She was staring at me as I was blogging looking at me like "come on it's time to go for our walk" So I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture to show you what my exercise coach looks like! Her name is Hershey and she keeps me honest and on track with my walking regimine. Off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment